Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday, the 24th of October

I had decided to stop daily entries either one month into our move or when the household goods shipment arrived.  Turns out, it's just about the same time.  We will have been in England one month on Sunday the 28th and our furniture is being delivered this Friday, the 26th.

Meanwhile I'll keep posting.

Today is another foggy day.  I was taking a few pictures to add to yesterdays post and thought I'd snap some for today too.  The fog is pretty thick, but looks cool over the reservoir and up the dale.



Moss tries to make it's home everywhere it can.



The road across the dam.  
You can't even see the dam this morning through the fog.


We seem to have some berries growing in the rhododendron hedge.  
That'll be nice come summer.


Rock by the kitchen door, just cause I think it's interesting.


The shed/work building next door is supposedly used by the water company.  
But it doesn't look to me as if anyone has been in it for years.  


No comments: