Monday, December 21, 2009

More snowboarding and Christmas movies... sort of

I tried something new today. 
We drove to Breckenridge to check out their green slopes. 
Wow it was so crowded ...and confusing  ...and exhausting. 
Maybe I need to try it again after the holidays when it's not so busy. 
I felt pretty good about how I did on the one slope I made it all the way down. 
Connecting my turns pretty well. 
Now if I could just get over my fear of those lifts.

Highlight of the day was coming home, ordering a pizza and crashing. 
We don't order pizza often, but it's a Godsend after a day like this. 

With pizza and soda in hand and fireplace burning we all decided on a Christmas movie. 
But how to pick a movie for everyone... including the guys. 
This time the guys got their pick, the all time classic Christmas movie,
Die Hard. 
Wow, I forgot how bloody that was! 
Next movie I pick.

No comments: