Thursday, December 10, 2009

Date Night

I spent today getting ready for tomorrow.  The upcoming weekend is full of Christmas parties beginning at lunch tomorrow, so I thought getting my ducks in a row (what a weird saying!) today was a good idea.  Two parties involved White Elephant gifts which need to be purchased and wrapped.  The other involves a ugly sweater, which I just don't have.  But I think I ended the day just about ready.

This evening Greg and I went out for dinner.  We wanted to clear out of the house for awhile to give Caleb some time with friends he had invited over.  We finished up one last Christmas gift and had dinner at Macaroni Grill.  When we came in Caleb was in the kitchen with his friends cooking.  I was soooo  glad to see that.  I thought when we moved into this house what a great place it would be for our kids to spend time with friends.  Last year though Caleb never brought friends home from college.  Hopefully tonight will just be a start. 

So this isn't a very exciting post, but at least I'm ready for the upcoming busy weekend. 

This is completely random and has nothing to do with Christmas, but my nephew posted this link on his twitter account and I thought it was great....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErMWX--UJZ4&feature=player_embedded

No comments: