Sunday, April 24, 2011

To blog or not to blog

I know, it's been a long time.  

I've thought about this blog often, 
whether to write or not or just delete the entire thing.  

I struggle with the whole concept of blogging.  

There's the security concern.  
How to write openly and transparently and still be smart about your privacy.  

Then there's the issue of how much do people really need to hear anyway?  Seriously people, 
just because a thought ran through your mind 
doesn't mean the world needs to hear it.
  
I think there's a proverb for that.  

So many blogs out here with random people venting their random ideas.  
Just because it's online doesn't mean it's worth reading.

So, why keep this blog going?  
I feel like I have something I want to do with it, 
but it's just beyond my grasp.  

But I'm thinking I'll be back here soon.

No comments: